Morning Glory Blender Muffins
Rise and shine ☀️ with these glorious gluten free breakfast blender muffins!
These are perfect for baby-led weaning or as on-the-go snacks.
2x banana kale pouches
3/4 cup ground almonds
1 tsp baking soda
.5 tsp baking powder
1 heaped tsp cinnamon
2 eggs or flax eggs
1/4 cup of any milk (cows, formula, almond, coconut...)
1 tbsp honey (for child over 12m only!)
1. Heat oven to 170 and grease a muffin tin with oil or butter.
2. Heat pouches according to instructions on back of pack. Allow to cool slightly.
3. Tip into blender with ground almonds, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Whizz until mostly combined.
4. Add the eggs and milk and honey if using and blend until fully combined.
5. Pour into greased muffin tin, adding blueberries at this stage if using.
6. Bake for 25 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool. Enjoy with 👶🏻 🌟