There's nothing worse than a bowl of food going overboard, so we've come to the rescue with our handy weaning bowl. The suction base allows you to stick the bowl to your table or baby's high chair, so your little one is less likely to tip or lift it. This silicone bowl is deep enough that your little one will easily be able to scoop food out. Plus, the bear design is guaranteed to bring a smile to your little one's face.
Top weaning tip!
Only offer your baby a small amount of food at a time, and when that's eaten, you can provide a little bit more. This means there's less risk of as much food ending up on the floor, plus, there's no risk of the remaining food being contaminated with the baby's saliva and fingers, so it's safe to serve again the next day if they don't finish.
Read more of our tips on how to reduce food waste during weaning here.
Why we love it...
- Suction base to keep bowl firmly on the surface.
- Suitable for hot and cold liquids and foods.
- For serving purees, meals, and finger foods.
- Available in four playful colours - Mint, Pink, Lilac + Yellow.
- Perfect for 4 months+.
- Matching Mamamerch spoon and bib are also available.
Information + Care
- Dimensions: Approx 13cm diameter.
- Made with: 100% food-grade silicone. Does not contain PVC, BPA, Phthalates, or other toxic materials. Complies with applicable ASTM, CFR & EU standards.
- Microwave + oven safe up to 200 degrees celsius.
- Use a clean, smooth and dry surface to ensure suction.
- Care: Dishwasher safe (top rack). Hand-washing with soapy water is recommended. Check regularly for damage and dispose of if broken.
- Before Use: Wash with soapy water and inspect the product for defects.
Loved by parents
As much as I’d love to be that mum who makes every meal from scratch, between being back at work, juggling childcare with my husband, and well, life in general, sometimes I just want to grab something quick out of the freezer - and these are PERFECT. Mamamade meals are organic, plant-based and free from the big 8 allergens - which is really important for us as Sahithya has CMPA
@_kavya_ on instagram
Ordered a second box for my 9-month-old because she loves all the meals! I enjoyed making similar meals for her from scratch for the first few months of weaning, but now I’m back to work and don’t have as much time to cook. Mamamade meals allow me to feel guilt-free feeding her delicious healthy meals without spending hours in the kitchen. I’m a fan!
Rebecca on Trustpilot
Lifesavers for older child with new arrival! Found this company on Insta and they have been perfect solution to getting my preschooler fed well in the early days of me taking care of our newborn. It’s taken a lot of guilt out of not being able to cook healthy meals from scratch for her and the online user experience for ordering/ delivery have been super smooth
Helen S on Trustpilot
Just started weaning my 6 and a half month old she absolutely loves the purées. This has been a lifesaver with running around after my other little one, wish I had found this company when I was weaning my now 1 and a half year old as she has milk and wheat allergy and found it hard to find foods that were healthy, packed with nutrition and low in sugar. I will definitely be ordering more for both my little people.