Weaning can get messy, so this bib is designed not only to make your little one look super-cool but has a deep pocket to catch spillages and all of the food that doesn't quite make it into your little one's mouth. With an adjustable neck, this silicone bib is comfortable and flexible and should see you through all stages of weaning, from baby to toddler.
Top weaning tip!
Practical bibs like ours help to catch large chunks of food before they hit the floor, if you're concerned about mess. Read more of our tips on how to reduce food waste during weaning here.
Why we love it...
- Adjustable neck closer (will fit from 6 months - 3 years)
- Deep pocket to catch food.
- Made with 100% food-grade silicone.
- Available in four playful colours - Mint, Pink, Lilac + Yellow
- Perfect for 6 months+
- Matching Mamamerch bowl and spoon also available.
Information & Care:
- Made with: 100% food-grade silicone. Does not contain PVC, BPA, Phthalates, or other toxic materials. Complies with applicable ASTM, CFR & EU standards.
- Care: Dishwasher safe (top rack), wipe clean, or wash with your dishes. Hand-washing with soapy water is recommended. Check regularly for damage and dispose of if broken.
- Before Use: Wash with soapy water and inspect the product for defects.
Loved by parents
As much as I’d love to be that mum who makes every meal from scratch, between being back at work, juggling childcare with my husband, and well, life in general, sometimes I just want to grab something quick out of the freezer - and these are PERFECT. Mamamade meals are organic, plant-based and free from the big 8 allergens - which is really important for us as Sahithya has CMPA
@_kavya_ on instagram
Ordered a second box for my 9-month-old because she loves all the meals! I enjoyed making similar meals for her from scratch for the first few months of weaning, but now I’m back to work and don’t have as much time to cook. Mamamade meals allow me to feel guilt-free feeding her delicious healthy meals without spending hours in the kitchen. I’m a fan!
Rebecca on Trustpilot
Lifesavers for older child with new arrival! Found this company on Insta and they have been perfect solution to getting my preschooler fed well in the early days of me taking care of our newborn. It’s taken a lot of guilt out of not being able to cook healthy meals from scratch for her and the online user experience for ordering/ delivery have been super smooth
Helen S on Trustpilot
Just started weaning my 6 and a half month old she absolutely loves the purées. This has been a lifesaver with running around after my other little one, wish I had found this company when I was weaning my now 1 and a half year old as she has milk and wheat allergy and found it hard to find foods that were healthy, packed with nutrition and low in sugar. I will definitely be ordering more for both my little people.