We’re making mealtimes even easier with our Silicone Plate + Lid in mint green. This soft-to-touch silicone plate is easy for little hands to grip and the curved walls assist with scooping up yummy toddler meals and organic baby food. Perfect for serving finger foods and full meals, and with a fitted lid, it’s super-easy to quickly store leftovers in the fridge, or even take them on the go!
Top foodie tip!
All of our baby finger foods follow the same cooking instructions, meaning you can take out and defrost the number you need, rather than the whole pack! Try creating mini tasting plates for your adventurous foodies, so they can snack on and explore a whole host of flavours in one go!
Why we love it...
- Sealed lid helps keep food fresh.
- Travel friendly.
- Suitable for hot and cold foods.
- For serving meals and finger foods.
- Available in a Mint Green colourway.
- Perfect for baby weaning at 6 months, right up to toddler age!
- Matching Mamamerch spoon, bowl and bib are also available.
Information + Care
- Dimensions: Approx 17cm diameter.
- Made with: 100% food-grade silicone. Does not contain PVC, BPA, Phthalates, or other toxic materials. Complies with applicable ASTM, CFR & EU standards.
- Microwave and Oven safe up to 200 degrees celsius.
- Care: Dishwasher safe (top rack). Hand-washing with soapy water is recommended. Check regularly for damage and dispose of if broken.
- Before Use: Wash with soapy water and inspect the product for defects.
Loved by parents
As much as I’d love to be that mum who makes every meal from scratch, between being back at work, juggling childcare with my husband, and well, life in general, sometimes I just want to grab something quick out of the freezer - and these are PERFECT. Mamamade meals are organic, plant-based and free from the big 8 allergens - which is really important for us as Sahithya has CMPA
@_kavya_ on instagram
Ordered a second box for my 9-month-old because she loves all the meals! I enjoyed making similar meals for her from scratch for the first few months of weaning, but now I’m back to work and don’t have as much time to cook. Mamamade meals allow me to feel guilt-free feeding her delicious healthy meals without spending hours in the kitchen. I’m a fan!
Rebecca on Trustpilot
Lifesavers for older child with new arrival! Found this company on Insta and they have been perfect solution to getting my preschooler fed well in the early days of me taking care of our newborn. It’s taken a lot of guilt out of not being able to cook healthy meals from scratch for her and the online user experience for ordering/ delivery have been super smooth
Helen S on Trustpilot
Just started weaning my 6 and a half month old she absolutely loves the purées. This has been a lifesaver with running around after my other little one, wish I had found this company when I was weaning my now 1 and a half year old as she has milk and wheat allergy and found it hard to find foods that were healthy, packed with nutrition and low in sugar. I will definitely be ordering more for both my little people.