Consider this 50+ page baby weaning guide as the complete support system you need to help you jump into the wild world of weaning. We know just how overwhelming this stage of parenthood can be, which is why our downloadable guide is jam-packed with bite-sized, expert information on the weaning basics - when to wean your baby, how to wean, weaning methods, introducing allergens, baby weaning schedules and so much more.
This guide offers a step-by-step menu with over 40 baby food recipes and meal suggestions for the first 30 days of weaning. The meals are designed to be served both as a portion of finger food (’baby-led weaning’) and via spoon-feeding. And most importantly, they are simple - because weaning shouldn’t be overly time-consuming or complicated - we’re here to make mealtime and weaning as easy as possible for you!
Who is this guide for?
This weaning guide is perfect for those thinking about introducing solids to their little ones and who are ready to jump into the wild world of weaning! The recipes will also benefit anyone in need of fresh foodie ideas on what to feed their child. All of our advice in this guide is assuming weaning will start at the recommended age of 6 months. These recipes and tips are not all safe for babies who may be starting younger.
How do I download this guide?
Simply add this guide to your basket, pay at the checkout, and you’ll receive an email with a link to download! You can then keep this guide on your laptop, phone, or even print it out and stick the recipes on your fridge.
- We’re here to share the load and the love with accessible, digestible information and helpful resources on weaning, nutrition, family wellbeing and more, all underpinned by the Mamamade community of over 70K+ parents
- Parents love us! We have over 125 five-star reviews on Trustpilot from parents and carers who feel supported by our service and our meals.
- Mamamade baby food delivery service was created by a mum who wanted her children to have the very best nutrition - convenient, but without compromise - and also wanted resources that felt relevant and modern. Starting from Sophie’s kitchen, Mamamade now supports hundreds of parents each week.
- At Mamamade, our baby weaning food, meals and bundles are designed for each stage of your baby’s development, ensuring they’re getting the right food at the right time.
- All of our frozen organic baby food recipes have been designed by our child nutritionist and carefully handcrafted by a Masterchef, so you can be sure you're providing the very best start to life with top-quality ingredients.
Loved by parents
As much as I’d love to be that mum who makes every meal from scratch, between being back at work, juggling childcare with my husband, and well, life in general, sometimes I just want to grab something quick out of the freezer - and these are PERFECT. Mamamade meals are organic, plant-based and free from the big 8 allergens - which is really important for us as Sahithya has CMPA
@_kavya_ on instagram
Ordered a second box for my 9-month-old because she loves all the meals! I enjoyed making similar meals for her from scratch for the first few months of weaning, but now I’m back to work and don’t have as much time to cook. Mamamade meals allow me to feel guilt-free feeding her delicious healthy meals without spending hours in the kitchen. I’m a fan!
Rebecca on Trustpilot
Lifesavers for older child with new arrival! Found this company on Insta and they have been perfect solution to getting my preschooler fed well in the early days of me taking care of our newborn. It’s taken a lot of guilt out of not being able to cook healthy meals from scratch for her and the online user experience for ordering/ delivery have been super smooth
Helen S on Trustpilot
Just started weaning my 6 and a half month old she absolutely loves the purées. This has been a lifesaver with running around after my other little one, wish I had found this company when I was weaning my now 1 and a half year old as she has milk and wheat allergy and found it hard to find foods that were healthy, packed with nutrition and low in sugar. I will definitely be ordering more for both my little people.