At Mamamade, we’re here to share the load by offering support, expert guidance and reassurance for parents as they enter the wild world of weaning. We understand just how overwhelming this new chapter of parenting can be, and how hard it can be to access advice that feels right. So consider our Weaning 101 Workshop as a complete support system - a detailed virtual workshop filled with practical advice on how to wean your baby, helpful visuals and action points that you can follow on your weaning journey. It’s also an opportunity to answer any questions you might have, in a safe space with other parents in the same boat.
By the end of this 45-minute workshop, we aim to equip you with the confidence and skills you need, and you’ll walk away feeling ready (and excited!) to go on this journey with your little one. We can’t wait to see you there!
Please note: We are offering our July-September workshop sessions at a discounted, one-off price of £20, and the full £20 is redeemable on Mamamade products - this is the only time ticket prices will be this low.
Is this weaning workshop right for me?
This online weaning workshop is ideal for anyone who is wondering when to wean baby, has just started, or needs a refresher and additional support on their journey. We don’t want to be overly prescriptive - after all, as the parent, you definitely know your little one best, but whatever approach you plan to take when weaning, this session will provide you with all the resources and information you need.
How to book:
Simply choose which time and date work best for you, add a ticket to your basket, and head to the checkout. A day before the workshop, you’ll receive an email with a link to access the workshop.
Our baby weaning plan of action! What we’ll cover in our workshop…
- Weaning readiness (for baby, and you!)
- Baby-led weaning, spoon-fed + combo of both methods
- Gagging vs choking
- Baby health + safety
- Baby weaning schedules, feeding timings + routines
- Balancing milk quantities with food
- Preparing foods + the weaning tools of the trade
- Introducing allergens during weaning
- Best first foods to offer
- How to serve food for weaning
- Foods to avoid
- What to expect of your baby and how to support them at mealtimes
- Q&A session
After the workshop, you will receive:
- Recording of the session for you to watch back at a time convenient to you
- £20 credit added to your Mamamade account, to put towards your next order
- Access to our Mamamates private Facebook community + Whatsapp group
- We’re here to share the load and the love with accessible, digestible information and helpful resources on weaning, nutrition, family wellbeing and more, all underpinned by the Mamamade community of over 70K+ parents
- Parents love us! We have over 125 five-star reviews on Trustpilot from parents and carers who feel supported by our service and our meals.
- Mamamade was created by a mum who wanted her children to have the very best nutrition - convenient, but without compromise - and also wanted resources that felt relevant and modern. Starting from Sophie’s kitchen, Mamamade now supports hundreds of parents each week.
- At Mamamade, our baby weaning food, meals and bundles are designed for each stage of your baby’s development, ensuring they’re getting the right food at the right time.
- All recipes have been designed by our child nutritionist and carefully handcrafted by a Masterchef, so you can be sure you're providing the very best start to life with top-quality ingredients.
Loved by parents
As much as I’d love to be that mum who makes every meal from scratch, between being back at work, juggling childcare with my husband, and well, life in general, sometimes I just want to grab something quick out of the freezer - and these are PERFECT. Mamamade meals are organic, plant-based and free from the big 8 allergens - which is really important for us as Sahithya has CMPA
@_kavya_ on instagram
Ordered a second box for my 9-month-old because she loves all the meals! I enjoyed making similar meals for her from scratch for the first few months of weaning, but now I’m back to work and don’t have as much time to cook. Mamamade meals allow me to feel guilt-free feeding her delicious healthy meals without spending hours in the kitchen. I’m a fan!
Rebecca on Trustpilot
Lifesavers for older child with new arrival! Found this company on Insta and they have been perfect solution to getting my preschooler fed well in the early days of me taking care of our newborn. It’s taken a lot of guilt out of not being able to cook healthy meals from scratch for her and the online user experience for ordering/ delivery have been super smooth
Helen S on Trustpilot
Just started weaning my 6 and a half month old she absolutely loves the purées. This has been a lifesaver with running around after my other little one, wish I had found this company when I was weaning my now 1 and a half year old as she has milk and wheat allergy and found it hard to find foods that were healthy, packed with nutrition and low in sugar. I will definitely be ordering more for both my little people.