Weaning… We know just how overwhelming it can feel, especially with all the information, opinions and judgement out there. It’s a wild ride, but we’re here to make weaning and mealtimes as easy for you as possible, offering you support, expert guidance and helpful tips with our 1:1 weaning coach calls.
Is this weaning coach call right for me?
Our personal 1:1 weaning coach calls are suitable whether you’re starting to think about weaning your little one, have dipped your toe into the wild world of weaning, or you’re well into the thick of it! The session will be completely personal to you, and no question is too silly or too small. It’s a judgment-free zone over here.
Calls can be booked at a time convenient to you (we’re happy to work around those nap times!), and you can choose if you would prefer this to be a phone call, or even a video call. We can’t wait to chat!
How to book a call:
Choose which length of call works best for you, add to your basket, and head to the checkout. Once your order has been placed, you’ll receive an email with a link to book a call at a time convenient to you.
What you’ll discuss on your 30 or 60 minute call:
During your call, we’ll cover any concerns or questions you may have - perhaps you aren’t sure when to wean baby, how to wean your baby, your little one is experiencing issues with different textures, you feel anxious about introducing allergens, or are looking for advice on meal schedules and reducing milk intake, then we are here to support for you.
After your 30 or 60 minute call, you will receive:
- A recap email with everything discussed
- A baby weaning plan with action points, tips and suggestions to help you on your weaning journey
- Mamamade meal and bundle suggestions
- Homemade meal and foodie ideas
- Links to further reading that will support you
What about the free 10 minute taster call?
This 10 minute mini weaning call is ideal for those who want to initially chat before committing to a 30 or 60 minute session. You’ll likely have time for 1-3 questions during this call, and we can always arrange to book you in for a longer session, too.
- Mamamade use only 100% organic, plant-based ingredients and our meals are naturally free from the big 8 allergens - milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat and soya.
- All recipes have been designed by our child nutritionist and carefully handcrafted by a Masterchef, so you can be sure you're providing the very best start to life with top-quality ingredients.
- We have baby weaning food, meals and bundles designed for each stage of your baby’s development, ensuring they’re getting the right food at the right time.
- As the parent, you're in control - our finger foods are ready-to-go, and our mixes are designed to be heated and then pureed, mashed or left whole depending on your little one's stage of eating.
- Our meals are all flash-frozen to lock in nutrients, can be stored in your freezer for up to 4 months and cooked from frozen! Ready for whenever you need them.
- Parents love us, and we have over 125 five-star reviews on Trustpilot! If you don't just want to take our word for it, check out what parents have to say about their experience with Mamamade.
Loved by parents
As much as I’d love to be that mum who makes every meal from scratch, between being back at work, juggling childcare with my husband, and well, life in general, sometimes I just want to grab something quick out of the freezer - and these are PERFECT. Mamamade meals are organic, plant-based and free from the big 8 allergens - which is really important for us as Sahithya has CMPA
@_kavya_ on instagram
Ordered a second box for my 9-month-old because she loves all the meals! I enjoyed making similar meals for her from scratch for the first few months of weaning, but now I’m back to work and don’t have as much time to cook. Mamamade meals allow me to feel guilt-free feeding her delicious healthy meals without spending hours in the kitchen. I’m a fan!
Rebecca on Trustpilot
Lifesavers for older child with new arrival! Found this company on Insta and they have been perfect solution to getting my preschooler fed well in the early days of me taking care of our newborn. It’s taken a lot of guilt out of not being able to cook healthy meals from scratch for her and the online user experience for ordering/ delivery have been super smooth
Helen S on Trustpilot
Just started weaning my 6 and a half month old she absolutely loves the purées. This has been a lifesaver with running around after my other little one, wish I had found this company when I was weaning my now 1 and a half year old as she has milk and wheat allergy and found it hard to find foods that were healthy, packed with nutrition and low in sugar. I will definitely be ordering more for both my little people.